The #LondonIsOpen campaign was launched by the Mayor of London +Sadiq Khan to spread the message that London is united, full of creativity and open for business.
- We are one of the most desirable cities to live and work in and one of the most cosmopolitan and welcoming cities in world
- We are an outward-looking city, engaged with the rest of the world. 200+ languages are spoken here
- We will continue to look outwards and engage with the entire world
- We welcomed a record 18.6 million international visitors in 2015
- We are one of the most connected cities on the planet
- We are one of the most international and multicultural tech hubs in the world
- We are the only global city to have four universities in the top 50 of the 2015 Times Higher Education World Ranking
- We are a world-class centre of creativity with 215 museums, 857 art galleries, and 245 live music venues
- We are one of the most connected cities on the planet, with an unparalleled cultural offering
- With over 2,000 years of history, London is one of the world’s most desirable cities in which to hold an event.
If you have made a video to support the #LondonIsOpen campaign you can let us at +Happening London know either on Twitter, on Facebook or on Google+ and we'll add your video to the queue so it plays here on this page.